Faculty Student Loan Repayment Program (FLRP)

If you teach at an accredited health profession college, you may be eligible for special loan repayment programs.

Am I eligible?

To be eligible for this award, you must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident. This repayment program is available to degree-trained health professionals from disadvantaged backgrounds serving on the faculty at accredited health profession colleges and universities.

How much is the award?

If you qualify, this form of forgiveness will forgive up to $40,000 for 2 years of service.

Which loans qualify?

• Stafford loans
• Grad PLUS loans
• Consolidation loans
• Perkins loans
• Private student loans

How do I apply?

To be funded, you need to obtain a written agreement from an eligible health profession school that the school will in fact match equal FLRP loan repayments. Click here to learn more.

Questions? Contact Us!

or Go Back to Student Loan Repayment Plans