Student Loan Hero $1K Scholarship
Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions?
Fall 2017 Semester
- Opens: June 15
- Deadline: Aug. 15
- Winner Contacted: Aug. 30
Spring 2018 Semester
- Opens: Oct. 15
- Deadline: Dec. 15
- Winner Contacted: Jan. 2
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
- The Student Loan Hero 1K Scholarship contest entry period for Spring 2017 prizes, the Contest entry period begins November 15, 2016 and ends January 15, 2017; Fall 2017 begins June 15, 2017 and ends August 15, 2017.
- This contest is sponsored by Student Loan Hero, Inc.
- The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/
Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for the current semester. We encourage you to apply in June for the Fall 2017 semester.