Student Loan Hero $5K Scholarship
Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $5,000 main prize and four (4) $2,000 runner-up scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500-700 words) answering the following:
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up? How have they shaped your goals and career aspirations?
- Opens: February 11, 2019
- Deadline: April 12, 2019
- Winners Announced: June 12, 2019
- Opens: August 5, 2019
- Deadline: October 6, 2019
- Winners Announced: November 29, 2019
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
- The Student Loan Hero $5K Scholarship contest entry period for Fall 2019 prizes begins February 11, 2019 and ends April 12, 2019. For Spring 2020 prizes, August 5, 2019 – October 6, 2019.
- This contest is sponsored by Student Loan Hero, a LendingTree company.
- The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/
If you have any questions regarding the Student Loan Hero scholarship program, please reach out to: Scholarships@StudentLoanHero.com
Meet the Winners of the Student Loan Hero Spring 2019 Scholarship
Student Loan Hero Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner: Rachel Goldstein
Student Loan Hero Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner: Lissette Lomeli
Student Loan Hero Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner: Renita Newton
Student Loan Hero Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner: LaTashia Reed
Student Loan Hero Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner: Anastasiia Caviston
Student Loan Hero Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner: Samiira Husein
Meet the 6 Amazing Winners of Our Spring 2018 Student Loan Hero Scholarship