Below is information about private student loan refinancing via our banking partner, LendKey Student Loans.
LendKey is a network of 160+ not-for-profit credit union lenders and community banks that provide student loan borrowers with private student loan refinancing and new private student loans. LendKey is managed by a CUSO (Credit Union Service Organization) called Member Student Lending, LLC.
LendKey Student Loan Refinancing
Click here to start your Application with LendKey.
- Higher chance of approval with LendKey’s network of not-for-profit lenders
- Check real refinancing rates in 2 minutes with one form and no impact on your credit score
- No handoffs – you’ll be with our fully trained customer care team from your application to your final payment
- Refinancing and consolidation of private and federal student loans
- Available for both undergraduate and graduate school student loans
- Fixed rates from 3.15% ARP to 8.79% APR (with autopay)
- Variable rates from 2.68% – 8.06% APR (with autopay)
- 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 year repayment terms
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction – available to all borrowers when making automatic payments
- Unemployment protection – longest period (18 months) of paused loan payments while in-between jobs
- Cosigner release – available after 12 on-time payments
- Minimum balance to refinance: $5,000
- Minimum income of $24,000/year
- No application or origination fees, and no prepayment penalties
- Keep payments low with interest only repayment available for initial four years of some 15yr term loans