It ain’t easy living with student loans. The struggle is real, but you can take some comfort in the fact that you’re not the only one feeling the student loan squeeze.
When you have more student loan feels than you know how to handle, use these GIFs to express your true emotions — then get to work kicking some student debt butt.
1. When the euphoria of graduation is ruined by the reality of having to repay your student debt.
2. And all you can do during commencement is quietly panic about your student loans.
3. You finally get up the courage to look at your actual student loan balance for the first time.
4. Then you start getting emails from your student loan servicer counting down the days until your debt repayment begins.
5. And you’re trying to just keep it together long enough to land a job so you can afford your payments.
6. Even with a job, your student loans eat up way more of your income than expected.
7. You’re scrambling every month just to get your payments in on time.
8. And you can’t get ahead of student debt because most of your payments just go to interest.
9. Then you happen to see how much interest you’ve already paid on your student loans.
10. You finally face the fact that you’ll be living with student loans forever unless you make some major changes.
11. You do the math and figure out how much you could save by paying extra on your student debt.
12. Suddenly you’re pumped and ready to turn things around.
13. You keep your spending tight and refuse to be derailed from your goal of being debt-free.
14. Eventually you have the sweet victory of completely wiping out one of your student loans.
15. It’s proof you can tackle your student loans — it’s only a short matter of time before you get to $0.
16. Until then, just close your eyes and keep the debt-free dream alive.
17. But, America ― you’re on your own. Good luck figuring out out WTF to do with that student loan crisis.
Interested in refinancing student loans?Here are the top 6 lenders of 2018!
|Lender||Rates (APR)||Eligible Degrees|
|Check out the testimonials and our in-depth reviews!|
|2.75% - 7.24%||Undergrad & Graduate||Visit SoFi|
|2.57% - 6.39%||Undergrad & Graduate||Visit Earnest|
|2.57% - 7.12%||Undergrad & Graduate||Visit CommonBond|
|2.99% - 6.99%||Undergrad & Graduate||Visit Laurel Road|
|2.58% - 7.26%||Undergrad & Graduate||Visit Lendkey|
|2.89% - 8.33%||Undergrad & Graduate||Visit Citizens|
Student Loan Hero Advertiser Disclosure
Our team at Student Loan Hero works hard to find and recommend products and services that we believe are of high quality and will make a positive impact in your life. We sometimes earn a sales commission or advertising fee when recommending various products and services to you. Similar to when you are being sold any product or service, be sure to read the fine print, understand what you are buying, and consult a licensed professional if you have any concerns. Student Loan Hero is not a lender or investment advisor. We are not involved in the loan approval or investment process, nor do we make credit or investment related decisions. The rates and terms listed on our website are estimates and are subject to change at any time. Please do your homework and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.